What Is Pranic Healing?
Pranic Healing is a non-touch, extremely effective, highly evolved, revolutionary system of energy healing. It is described as the science and art of healing and that the body has the innate ability to heal itself.
Pranic Healing is a healing art that utilizes prana (Sanskrit word meaning life-force) to accelerate the body’s inborn ability to balance, transform and heal the whole physical body. Founder of Pranic Healing, Grand Master Choa Kok Sui researched and tested over decades with proven success and is now practiced in over 120 countries.
It has been revealed that diseased energies appear first in the energy body before manifesting as a physical ailment. Pranic Healing can be used to treat physical disorders like migraines, toothaches, flu, fever, ulcers, muscle pain, emotional disorders, cancer, phobias, manias, Tourette’s, PTSD, and much more.
How to Maximize Your Healing Session
- Shower before sessions. It is best to wait 12-24 hours after the session to bathe.
- Remove crystals, large pieces of leather (boots, belts, etc.) or silk.
- Keep your thoughts positive. A prayer or affirmation can help, “I completely, deeply, permanently accept all the healing energy, Thank you” mentally repeated throughout the session can allow better absorption. A wandering mind is normal. Simply acknowledge your thoughts, dismiss them, and repeat your affirmation.
- Refrain from showering or bathing for 12-24 hours after session. Energy is subtle it can take time to assimilate.
- Eat light and easy to digest foods like partially cooked vegetables, soups, or stews. Digesting heavy, red meats can use up a lot of energy.
- Sleepiness can be normal after a session. Rest is recommended. Your regular routine can be continued. Excessive activities, emotions, or exercise is not recommended.
- Continue to keep your thoughts about the healing and your health state positive.
- Salt Baths can help, repeat 1-2xs/week to clean the energy field around the body, resulting in cleaner and stronger energy centers.
Pranic Healing sessions can be in-person or distance. Distance sessions have been proven to be extremely effective, sometimes even more than in-person as energy transcends time and distance.